Mini Bolster in Batik
The Mini Cylindrical Bolster is Halfmoon's most malleable and compact bolster option. Unlike our other cotton-filled bolster offerings, this mini bolster is filled with Canadian buckwheat hulls so that the prop can move, mold, and shape to your body. We intentionally filled this bolster to approximately 60% capacity (~2 lbs) to allow the hulls to hug around the back of the neck, under the seat/hips, or along the spine during practice. Sewn and filled at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada
Batik is part of an ancient traditional method of producing coloured designs on textiles by dyeing them, having first applied wax to the parts to be left un-dyed. Originating in Java, Indonesia, the word batik originates from the Javanese word "tik" and means "to-dot"
- Compact & malleable bolster
- Small size for convenience and maneuverability
- Multi-purpose for use in a variety of poses.
- Exceptional quality & durability
- Removable & washable cover
- 5.5" x 16" (14 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 lbs (.91kgs)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% cotton cover made in Burnaby, Canada
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller